Penile Marks
I'm 18 and Uncircumcised. I think I have some penile problems.
First off, my penis appears to fluctuate, sometimes it's more pale and shiny and slightly wet looking and a slight oder (which depends on the day or time) (usually after 12 hours of not showering) and sometimes more pink and smoother with just normal wrinckles you would have on the top of your hand (Usually right after a shower). Also, there are a few little nicks in my penis but not bleeding or pussing. Also the big part is, I seem to have these deep grooves that run horizontal that seem to go all around my penis in a cirumference seeming to follow normal skin lines one would have. They are large and I count about 3 or 4. They are just the color of my skin, they seem like stretch marks or scars, they get less visible after a shower. But again no puss no crust no bleeding. Also at times the tip of my penis is reddish with some nicks and some lines and one small barely visible dark spot close to the tip and closer to the base is a very faint and barely noticeable dark line in a wrinkle. One more thing, after I masturbate it gets red then really light almost gray, until I wash. I've been doing research and I think I might have penile cancer and I'm really worried. Could you shed some light on this?

Thanks, JB
And to add, after I shower I feel that it looks fine, but after 12 hours It is pale and shiny and slightly wet, but also nocks and small small craters are more visible and its bluish/gray and there are some spots that seem like nicks tht are slighly bluish gray with a little darkness, but when I shower, it is fine.
This can be due to penile yeast infection. Please don’t use any cosmetics on the penis, instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin. Also corticosteroids can be used but they are available under prescription. Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin.In case the symptoms persist then consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials prescription.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thankyou for the help,

Before you answered my question I've been using some tea tree oil drops in water to wash, also I wash my penis with Aveeno. Should I continue with these?

Thankyou
Yes you can wash it with Aveeno but make sure that you use the antimicrobials which have been suggested. It is also important to keep the area clean.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

I haven't checked this post in some time and recently got your answer. I went to the store today and found that there is Lotrimin AF and Lotrimin Ultra, the ultra says not to use for Vaginal yeast infection; AF says nothing of the sort, should I buy the more powerful Ultra or the AF?
Thank-you again.
Lotrimin ultra can be used for a variety of fungal skin infections such as ringworm, athlete's foot, and jock itch. This is not used for nail fungal infections can be used for fungal infection of the groin. But it is advisable to use it under a dermatologist’s guidance.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.
Hello Doctor,

It has been 2 weeks of using lotrimin AF...Overall it was a success to an extent, however the grooves and nicks still appear, however they never appeared during the treatment...could they be due to the long showers I usually take with very hot water?
I have the same problems but I'm circumcised
Does anyone know what causes dark horizontal stripes on your penis? It doesn't hurt at all, just a bit disconcerting.
Please advise..