Penile bruise - Drug Reaction
I have had a drug reaction from an antibiotic that caused red/purple bruises on my hands and on the head of penis. I went to the doctor and told him about the issue and he gave me Cutivate Ointment ( Fluticasone Propionate) to apply on the affected area. Because of too much movement yesterday,the bruise on the inner side of the penis has turned into almost a wound due to brushing by clothes and skin etc.
It pains a lot and I am not able to even walk. I want to know if there's some quick way to heal, I am only worried about the rash turned to wound. Shall I apply bandage on it?
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but this swelling can be due to friction rub or chafing. Chafing is a continuous rubbing of the skin that causes redness or soreness.

Chafing occurs when the skin becomes irritated by the friction caused by rubbing – either against other skin or against a foreign material. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a doctor.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.