Penis Bumps

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Penis Bumps

Ok, so I had unprotected oral sex once. I gave and received it about 7 weeks ago. After doing this I had these bumps in my mouth so after two weeks I went and got an STD. They tested me by urine and swabbing inside my mouth. All of these test came back negative. The day after I got tested though I notice these tiny little bumps on the back of my penis. So it been six weeks and these bumps are still there. These bumps are like together and they are a bit redish but mostly skin color. There are about ten of them. But then there is like 3 other ones spread out that are the color of my skin. all these bumps are not bigger then 2 mm. I am very nervous if they are a STD! I am scared of getting another STD test because I felt very embarrassed last time because of my age of 15. This was a mistake I made once in my life and never want it to happen again. I would appreciate all help thanks!

P.S Also I am recovering from a cold I have. I feel 100% except for my throat which still have been hurting for the part 5 days. Could this be from this?

P.S.S I still have some swores in my mouth but I don't think their anything. The doctor told me they are just nerves.
I forgot to add that my partner never did anything like this before either. I am not sure 100% but I am pretty sure this was his first time to.
If nothing showed as STD, it could be an allergy or something. You can always go back to the dr and question him about the bumps. I have never heard of sore throat causing that affect, but anything is possible. If you have had a sore throat for 5 days and it hurts, you need to see a dr anyway.
That is what I was thinking but they didn't do a blood test on me.... Also What do you think the reaction could be to?
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis, rash due to friction rub, folliculitis, cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).
I think that you should get it evaluated from a dermatologist and get the diagnosis confirmed.

Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional queries. Kind regards.

It sounds like "Fordyce Spots" i have them too basically its just a blocked pore. there's no set 'cure', a common recommendation are the same as treating regular spots: Try to open the pores with a hot towel. im not sure if it will work cause that is for if you get it on your lips as well.