Penis Discolouration

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Penis Discolouration

Hello I am desperately seeking help, three years a red discolouration appeared near the base of my penis and the glands in that area became raised as well as the vein to. I have seen numorous doctors that have dismissed it as pigment change but I worry it could be something worse. The penis also seems to shrivel to the area the discolouration is to as well when I get erect the penis curves from that area but the doctor felt I said he felt no hardening. Please help so I can peace of mind.
Tags: penis, Penis discolouration, penis glands, Penis Shrinkage
It can be a penile macule. It is a small, sharply circumscribed, pigmented macule surrounded by normal-appearing skin.
You cannot remove them at home and is harmless.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your reply i have attached a photo on a new question as i could not figure how to add it to the existing if you could please look.
Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers