Aa
A
A
Close
Penis Discolouration
Hello I am desperately seeking help, three years a red discolouration appeared near the base of my penis and the glands in that area became raised as well as the vein to. I have seen numorous doctors that have dismissed it as pigment change but I worry it could be something worse. The penis also seems to shrivel to the area the discolouration is to as well when I get erect the penis curves from that area but the doctor felt I said he felt no hardening. Please help so I can peace of mind.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
It can be a penile macule. It is a small, sharply circumscribed, pigmented macule surrounded by normal-appearing skin.
You cannot remove them at home and is harmless.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thank you for your reply i have attached a photo on a new question as i could not figure how to add it to the existing if you could please look.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources