Penis Foreskin scratches dryness flakyness

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

6859457?1303882725
I have an issue that I've been dealing with recently where I have these very small open scratches on the foreskin of my penis. A few them were actually pretty large and luckily are healing because now they have scabs and seem to be closing up.

I tried to post a picture showing what I have where the black spots farther away from the penis head are those black dots where the big scratches were. Meanwhile the scratches that aren't healed are these tiny vertical red jagged lines closer to the head along the foreskin. What I'll notice to is that my foreskin will be dry and flaky.

The picture I took was of me being recently showered, which I guess removed the dryness. And shortly after showering I actually applied peroxide and this antibiotic ointment to "clean the scratches". Yes the peroxide stung REALLY BAD.

I don't know how much context this would add toward giving me an answer on how to resolve this. But number one I admit I do masturbate alot, sometimes 4 times a day. Recently because of this I have been slowing down significantly and have cut it down to maybe twice a day. And after this post I'm just going to cut it off completely. To clean myself after masturbating, I would actually use the a towel or cloth and use it over and over again without washing it. Obviously thats going to stop as well from now on for me.

I haven't been sexually active for months. I was recently hospitalized for diverticulitis(a week and a half ago) and in dealing with that illness for those several months of lack of sexual activity, it was hard to be in any kind of relationship or really do anything. And yes I did masturbate at the hospital.

So can anyone tell me what this condition is? What are the solutions to me resolving it? Will any of what I've done so far help me in getting rid of this?
Tags: dryness
okay I'm gonna have to bump for an update because now I have something new.

After not masturbating for like 3 days and thoroughly cleaning my area The red lines on my penis foreskin went away and so did the scrabs/black spots.

But then when I went back to my normal routine of activities, I'm noticing now that these red lines are actually on my penis head now. They aren't as prominent until I actually pull on my penis to kind of stretch it out and then thats where I notice it.

I'm really getting worried now and dont' want this to continue especially sometime in the future if I end trying to start a family.

Can anyone out there help PLEASE!!!??
These red lines can be due to chafing skin. Chafing occurs when the skin becomes irritated by the friction caused by rubbing – either against other skin or against a foreign material. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist,

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.