Penis Glans White Tissue Formation!
i've recently noticed a sort of white kind of scar (not sure what else to call it) on my private. it's not soft in feeling. it's specifically on the head right below the meatus open (V shaped area) and just today noticed another one on the top of the meatus that is just weird and got me concerned. (but this one is just a white part that doesn't feel any different from the surrounding tissue to the best of my examination)

if i'm not mistaken, the first one appeared almost 2 years ago after having oral sex several times and has not expanded or so ever since, while the 2nd one just appeared out of no where today i guess (because i haven't been engaged in any sort of sexual activity recently)! i kinda try to follow up every week or 2 as sort of self preservation!

so is there any way to analyze this without having to go to a doctor? i hope it's not serious, but i'd really hate having to go to a doctor and expose myself because i'm not really comfortable about that!

would appreciate any diagnoses what so ever or even references on where to try and find such info!

if there's a doctor who's willing to help, i can send clear pictures for example of the white areas for closer analysis.

any help appreciated.
thank you.

P.S. i only had oral sex occasionally and with only 1 girl all along. i donno if this will help exclude the possibility of STDS or so maybe!
My husband  has had this for years.It is a chronic condition.It bleeds sometimes with masturbation/sex. He was given a cream to apply and it helps. It's called Viaderm-K.C. (Triamcinolone Acetonide/Neomycin) I hope this helps. I feel so bad for you. You might have to go to a dermatologist for diagnosis before you can get a prescription.Good Luck. Maybe you don't have the same thing but it sounds like it(white areas,bruising and tightening of the skin) I think circumcision could help my husband with the skin tightening around the tip.

Shar