Dermatology Expert Forum
Penis Irritation (years now)
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Penis Irritation (years now)

For as long as I have been masturbating and sexually active I've experienced both redness and irritation on my upper penis and penis head following sex and or masturbation.  I have blonde hair and blue eyes hence very pale and sensitive skin.  If I have sex or masturbate too often I have to wait a few days for the skin to heal. Typical healing consists of the penis skin hardening or flaking just like any wound on your body would heal (and the cycle continues) I use lubricant, but the skin around the penis is still damaged each time there is prolonged amount of friction. I've gone as long as a month with no sexual activity or masturbation letting the skin heal.  The skin looks and feels great but only withstands a few sexual sessions and is back to the same old problem. Is there anything I can do or take to toughen or thicken the skin on my penis?   I have no STD's.