Penis Rash/Infection?
I had sex with a woman with a non-lubricated condom about 4 months ago. Immediately after sex the rim around the head of my penis was red in some areas which I thought was a friction burn. The redness has gone away but I constantly have small patches of crust and scales at the lower base of the head of my penis where the red was originally. Those patches of crust and scales just drop off in a couple of days then others reappear in the same place. They are dry with no ozing or pus. Should I be worried? Any idea what it could be? I'm concerned because it's taking so long to heal. Will my penis ever get back to normal?
I am surprised that you have not taken any medical advice till now. I think you should be visiting Dermatologists as soon as possible.
I think it could be an allergic Dermatitis. Dryness, crusting, crust and scale formation is usually are signs of dermatitis due to loss of hydration.
I think you can take help of emollients for application.
A visit to dermatologists would help you a lot.
Keep me informed as I would be interested to know what the doctor has to say.
Bye.