Penis Soreness After Anal Intercourse

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Penis Soreness After Anal Intercourse

My girlfriend and I had unprotected anal sex 1 day ago (stupid I know, but it just happened)

During which I tore the foreskin and it bled a bit.
It didn't hurt too much, but that night the pain was unbearable, it felt like the head of my penis was on fire.
Today it is still very sore, panadol & ibuprofen seem to be helping ease the pain but their effects wear off after time.
I had a shower half an hour ago and tried to clean the penis, but the foreskin was very tight and sore. I could barely pull it back.
I also noticed a rash type thing had appeared on my ballsack as it stung when water touched it.

I know for a fact that she doesn't have an STI as she is a virgin.

Please help me out, and suggest remedies for this.

Thanks!
Please help me out guys, in quite a bit of pain here...
An update, it hurts to urinate and the head is very inflamed. Doctors are closed due to a pubic holiday. Please help!
It looks like trauma to the penis. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of antibiotics like Neosporin or Bactroban cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.