Dermatology Expert Forum
Penis Swelling
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Penis Swelling

I am a male 52 years old and I woke up one morning about a ten days ago and my penis was swelled mainly just under the head and on the back side of the penis. It's like a bag or pouch of something that's puffy it's only tender if you squeeze the swollen area other wise it don't hurt. The pouch is not hard its soft. I am circumcised. I have no blood in urine, no discharge, no trouble urinating, no fever, no open sores, no dry skin and I fill fine other wise. I did put neosporin on my penis and the swelling went down with in about 5 days to almost normal. I am not sure if the neosporin did anything but that was the only thing I could think of to do. Then a few days later it swelled up again. During this time frame I did not have sex or masterbate. I have been in a faithful relationship for 25 years and have sex about once a week and masterbate once in a while. I don't know if I should go to dermatologist or urologist for this problem. Of course I'm thinking the worst.