Penis Wrinkle (Head)

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Penis Wrinkle (Head)

Hello, i'm 15 years old and have been masturbating since i was 11. On average, i have probably masturbated 1-2 times a day. I am very healthy, but over time, i noticed that wrinkles have been forming over the head of my penis. I have searched the internet for answers but i have failed to find any. Some sites said that when i get an erection, the wrinkles should strech out, but mine are still visible.What caused this? Is it normal? Can it be fixed? Is there anyway to get the wrinkles to go away?
Avatar_dr_f_tn

If you are referring to the foreskin of the penis, it is normal for the skin to be wrinkled.
Especially at the point where the foreskin covering the glans (glands) joins the rest of the penis.
The wrinkles on the foreskin are there so as to facilitate the penis movent when erect.

However, if you are finding the glans (glands) wrinkled, it would be best to consult a urologist to rule out any other conditions

Do keep us posted on your doubts and progress.
regards
Yes, i am referring to the glans (glands) of the penis. I also forgot to mention that i am circumcized. I understand from the information i found before posting this that the foreskin under the glans (glands) should be wrinkled, which they are. But the glans (glands) also have distinct furrows going down the top. Do think over time, if i stop masturbating, they will go away?
Avatar_dr_f_tn

The wrinkles over the glans (glands) do not appear to be a consequence of masturbation.

It is possible that the loss of the foreskin does predispose the glans (glands) to drying and some slight wrinkling.

However, you would need to consult a dermatologist to identify the exact cause of the wrinkling adn whether it is abnormal.

From what you have posted, the wrinkling does not appear to be abnormal.

Regards
Thank you so much for your help. I was too shy to ask my parents. This is a great web-site. Many Thanks
~McD11
if you dont have circumcised on your penus than that could be it ,maybe you pull it back wan your erect and made it get  more sensible to it and needs more stretching,that happen to mine, dont worry about it just keep your skin pulled down  while showing it and youll have no problem
I'm 16 and i notice for like the last 2-3 and half weeks my penis head is wrinkled and some times unsensitive anyone got an idea of whats wrong!?
Hey I'm a 16 year old boy and i've noticed in the last 2-3 and a half weeks that my penis head is wrinkly and kinda unsensitive anyone got an idea of whats happening?
i m 21 male ....hey plz help me out...i m feeling pain during urination. and my penis head is wrinkling while pain is only during urination, i used antibiotics for any kind of bacterial infection but my pain was not gone away,,,,,so  i think i m having fungal infection ,,,,,,  so plz tell  me what kind of infection i m having? is it fungal. No red spot but wrinkling of head of penis is there,, and also no discharge during urination when my penis erects then those wrinkle disappears..
I doubt your pain has anything to do with your penis being wrinkled.  Apparently having a wrinkled glans (glands) is pretty common simply from normal use.

If you've been treated with antibiotics to no effect then it's not bacterial, and it's doubtful that it's fungal.  Anyway, your pain could simply be due to tensed muscles in your pelvic floor.  Check out the book "A Headache In the Pelvis", which explains how this can be the source of the problem.  In addition you can check out ******************.com, which has information and there are many in the forums who have been through the same thing you are going through.  
Hello, The pain you are feeling is called a urinary track infection. This is caused my drinking soda beverages at a high rate. Please, If you wish for the pain to go away, you must drink more water to keep the high levels of carbonation away from the pain.
But i'm uncircumcised but still i have got wrinkles I do regularly masturbate and i'm afraid if my future partner may feel bad !!! Please help me and suggest good methods to get rid of those wrinkles !!! And also let me know if I can get rid of it by stoping masturbation !!!
It wont go away if you stp masturbating. You need to make sure that when you finish that you thoroughly wash your penis after you finish. What can make it go away is vitamin e oil. Just buy a bottle of the pills an poke one with a needle. You can the apply it to the head of your penis. The wrinkling is caused by a lubricant that your penis provieds and if not cleaned of may dry the head of your penis and leave a fishy odor. The oil may return the smoothness after a long period of use. Hope this helped for anyone.
Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers