Penis color change
I'm a 24 yr old black male who isn't very sexually active. For the past few months I've noticed a color change on my penis. My penis color is brown but now the head is turning pink. I'm just curious is this normal for this to happening because I've read that most males go through this. Thanks for any replies!!
There is nothing to be worried about till the color change is in patches or is associated with any other symptoms like itching, burning , pain or discharge or change in the skin texture. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you very much for your response! To answer your question more throughly there isn't any other symptoms like the ones you just named and the skin texture is still the same...just pink. It feels the same as it did before and there is no pain at all. Thankfully my annual check with my doctor is soon so I'll have him take a look at it then.