Dermatology Community
Penis glans(glands) sensitivity.
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Penis glans(glands) sensitivity.

The glans (glands) on my penis is overly sensitive up to, during and after orgasm. Any friction just before orgasm is uncomfortable and, obviously, diminishes sexual pleasure. The glans (glands) is also a little red at the top/front side (but not on the sides) - I also experienced discomfort from friction when wearing loose underwear (so I started wearing underwear with 5% spandex). I've only noticed this sensitivity with the last 8 months or so (before that I had never noticed any problem). I have never had sex. I'm circumcised. Also, before and during orgasm the head of my penis gets much bigger, and then, almost immediately diminishes a lot in size (although my penis is still erect) - at this point I notice white lines, like dryness, and after a few minutes they disappear. What could these symptoms indicate? What could be causing the problem? I'm worried that sex will be uncomfortable. Please help. Any suggestions would be immensely appreciated.