Penis glans white pimple
1 month ago i found a white pimple on the tip of my penis glans. It does not itch or pain. What is it and how will it go away? Pls help!!!
could you post a pic?
I have post it in my profile pic and album the pimple lighten after applying some heated cloth to it ..... Hope u have a cure for it
From the symptoms it sounds like sebaceous cyst.  A sebaceous cyst is a closed sac occurring just under the skin which contains a "pasty" or "cheesy" looking substance called keratin.They may occur anywhere on body but scalp, ears, back, face, and upper arm, are common sites for sebaceous cysts. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected ,Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Will apple cider vinegar help to remove it? What is the difference between warts and sebaceous cysts?
No apple cider vinegar will not help in its removal. Cyst is a small lump present under the skin and it is not contagious. On the other hand, warts are tumours or growths of the skin caused by infection with Human Papillomavirus (HPV).They are contagious when in contact with the skin of an infected person.

What exactly it is can be told better after examination. So please get an examination done from a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.