Penis has weird lump
I recently slept with a girl without a condom. Need less to say i have a weird bump near the head of my penis on the left side. It almost goes all the way to the right side. It might be a bruise idk? Please dont just tell me "no glove no love" or "shoulda worn a condom". Im regretting this deepley and will never make the same decision given the circumstances...
Penile bruising can be due to trauma, sexual intercourse, masturbation, sexually transmitted disease, penile injury, skin entrapment in clothing etc. Normally bruising due to non infectious causes would resolve within 8-10 days. Maintaining good genital hygiene, using soft underpants would help. See a urologist if bruising persists after 10 days.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.