Dermatology Expert Forum
Penis itch and breast itching and flaking
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Penis itch and breast itching and flaking

I've been in the same relationship for over 7 years but had a one-night stand of unprotected intercourse with a woman I met at a bar last June. I am also not circumcised and prior to last Nov. have never pulled the foreskin back for any reason.

Since June I have had irritation around the tip of my penis and a white fluid under my foreskin (almost like semen).  In August, I had swollen glands in my throat and was tired for about 10 days. The symptoms were similar to mono but I never went to the doctor. I also tested negative to an at-home HIV test in December.

For about 3 weeks in September, my wife suffered from terrible night sweats and shaking and received no difinitive diagnosis from her doctor but was tested for everything from the flu to every STD that can be tested for with a blood test. Nothing came back positive.

In Nov. I saw a urologist who gave me a cream for the white discharge (I can't remember what he called it). It seemed to work. Since the visit I have also been pulling the foreskin back daily so the tip can get air and to wash the tip of my penis. I notice that the tip is not so sensitive anymore and has changed to a more skin-like color.

After I stopped treatment, some of the symptoms returned.  At times, the irritation is really bad and I notice little white bumps on the inside of my foreskin and red, pimple-like bumps on the tip of my penis.

During a second visit to my urologist in February I was told that the irritation and red bumps are normal as a layer of skin forms over the tip of my penis now that it gets air. However, if I go more than a day without cleaning under the foreskin the irritation is terrible, my tip has red spots, and there is more of that white fluid under my foreskin.

Also, I don't know if it's related, but my wife has had terrible itching and flaking of the skin around the nipple on one of her breasts. She also mentions bumbs on her aereola.

I have not told my urologist or my wife about the one-night stand which could be affecting what is being considered. In addition, she is about 20 weeks pregnant so we've both had whatever routine blood tests are performed to check for STDs and diseases.

Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Based on the other postings you seem extremely knowledgable and are excellent about replying quickly.  Thank you.