Penis itchling like mad!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Penis itchling like mad!

It started a while ago it seems it keeps getting worse, !! Light pink patches.. which seem to be spreading a little!

I've tried using Lamisil (anti fungal/jock itch cream) it seems it's not helping.. so i really don't know

I've just woken up and can't go to sleep due to itching, so i thought i'd try here.. picture attached so you can see what I mean.

Red itchy testicles to, but can only add 1 photo, hope you can see it clear enough.
Just to add it's lighter than on the photo dark room
It can be due to friction rub or balanitis. Balanitis is an inflammation of the glans (glands) (the rounded head) of the penis and may be related to yeast infection or poor hygiene. What you need to do is consult a dermatologist and get a KOH examination of the skin scrapings of the penis and a biopsy of small skin sample done if the symptoms persist. KOH examination of the area will clarify whether it is balanitis due to fungal infection or not.
Also use water based lubricants during sex.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hey thanks for the reply, the symptoms are still, there however not itching at all now.. been like that for a while, still the same scaly redish patches on the testicles and the same red/pink patch on penis

Pretty confusing, Would like to avoid dr's .. but seems no choice, thanks for reply
Also I'm not sure why it just randomly started 1 day, Can't be anything sexually (not active.)