Dermatology Expert Forum
Penis pimples

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Penis pimples

I have small pimple looking growths on the under side of my shaft and also on my testicle sack, they range in size from pinhead to a couple about the size of the end of a cotton swab the are not painful and do not secrete any fluid normally. I have on occasion been able to squeeze some hard white substance from the smaller ones, but the growth still remains.Most of The growths on my underside of my shaft are side by side in a row type configuration from left to right. Is there any treatment to get rid of these ie. cremes, pharmacutical, laser treatment,etc. And could you refer me to a specialist in the Columbus,Oh area. I have had this condition since my teenage years and I am almost 40.I have seen several doctors but none of them have been able to help me, the last time was about 7 years ago so hopefully there may be a new treatment avaliable. Thank You.
You are most likely describing cysts, which are common on the penis and scrotum.  Why remove them?  Surgery or cautery of so many small cysts is certainly possible, but would be quite an undertaking, and the cysts would come back.  You are better off coming to terms with them.  Consider counseling if necessary.  Cysts are supposed to be there.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff