Dermatology Expert Forum
Penis rubbing raw after sex
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Penis rubbing raw after sex

For about a month and half now my penis has become very raw and irritated on and around the base after sex.  It completely healed and has now returned after somewhat rough sex.  It appears to be in and along the folds and wrinkles of the base of my penis and goes about half way around and about a quarter inch wide.  It is very tender and deep red like I have rubbed it raw and has been reoccuring for a month and a half. It is not swollen and I have not noticed any blistering. Is it herpes?  If not what can I put on it besides neosporin which does not seem to help heal it just soothes. Very scared about what the doctor is going to tell me. Feel like if it is herpes my life is over.  Very scared!  Please help!