Penis smell and little bumps

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Penis smell and little bumps

Hello, I am 27, circumcised, and recently I have noticed a fishy smell coming from my penis, I shower everyday and wash my penis. Besides from the smell, I have noticed very little bumps and a bit of redness; I have not had sex since april last year, and that was using a condom, however I masturbate almost everyday, does masturbation have something to do with my problem?
You might have an STD, i suggest you get a check up with you doctor, or check the Mayo clinic website for your symptoms. (Some STD's take a long time to show physically)
No STD takes 11 months to show up-He may had had symptoms, but not known they were an STD- but the initial sympotms wouldhave occured before now.  BUT a condom covered sex act is so very low risk that is not worth worrying about for STD-s now he may have had sex before that, but that puts it even farther out in time.  The only STD that might be involed would be herpes, but fishy smell is not a symptom of herpes and a condom covered penis woudl not allow it anyway.  YOu are making it sound like every sex act has a high chance of passing an STD when that is not the case.  

He should go to the doctor, but the osds are he does not have an STD from sex almost one year ago.  
Ditto whatisay.  STD's don't normally take that long to show.  I don't know what could cause the "fishy smell" but make an appointment with your doctor.  I wouldn't worry and would think that an antibiotic would clear it up.
Also, the bumps and redness may be from masturbating.  I was thinking maybe you have some kind of an infection, UTI or something of that nature, in your penis which is causing the smell.  Even the cleanest of people have problems with infections once in a while.  I hope that helps.
Sounds like you have a bacterial infection, may need some antibiotics from the Dr.
Could be a yeast infection. Checking with your doctor would be the safest bet.
actul i may know wat it is ........

i was watching this program and a man had the same thing as u do and he had also been circumsised he went to the doctors and they said that the oporater on the penis had put it back together to tight

suggest this to ur docter and see wat he says

you can see this show on 4oD
(4 on demand)

a forgot wat its called sozzy

I WAS TOLD THE FISHY SMELL IS USUALLY A PH IMBALANCE AND EATING YOGURT WILL KEEP YOU FROM GETTING IT AGAIN ONCE IT'S GONE, BUT AT FIRST THERE IS A VERY SPECIAL ANTIBIOTIC YOU HAVE TO TAKE.  GO TO YOUR DOC!!!!