Perleche (please help)

I have had (after doing research) what seems to be "angular cheilitis" or "perleche" for 2+ months. I have been to a doctor twice and gotten different creams for a yeast infection and used it every day until it was gone but it didn't get any better. Also have used OTC yeast creams. I even completely changed my diet to no sugar/yeast/wheat/or gluten and have tried vitamins of all sorts. (Taken B complex and iron after reading that may be the cause). I have also tried natural remedies such as coconut oil, antibacterial dish soap, raw garlic etc. and it hasn't improved. Every time I think it is healing *crack* it opens again. It is very painful when eating or opening my mouth sometimes. It is so frustrating, and annoying... can anyone help or suggest anything? I don't have health insurance or money for doctors right now so I can't keep going, and getting more creams that don't work and no real answers. Is this a sign of some underlying illness? STD or something? It seems so very little but to always have a cracked bleeding big sore on your mouth really affects your confidence and the way people look at you, plus it is worrisome... I had a rash on my inner thigh as well, and went to a doctor and he said it was fungal, and the cream I got worked, although it took a long time. Nothing seems to help with this. Why would I be getting fungal infections anyway? Someone please help.
Angular cheilitis is an inflammatory lesion at the corner of the mouth and manifests as deep cracks or splits. More commonly it is caused by a fungal infection.

Dry out the lesions completely by patting and air drying after washing with a mild soap and use petroleum jelly to lock out moisture. It is vital that the affected areas be clean and completely dry before application of the jelly. You can also apply small amounts of athlete’s foot cream which is available over the counter. If the symptoms persist then please consult a dermatologist as oral antimicrobials may be needed. Also take some Vitamin B supplements.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.