Pigmentation on penis
Hopefully I am on the right forum..... I have a quick question about pigmentation on the tip of my penis.... I noticed the first spot when I was 16. it looks exactly like a pea sized freckle, I left it alone because it was not harming anything, now at 23 I have blotchy brown marks on the opposite side on the head on my penis, these marks are light brown, with no abnormal texture or sensation associated with them at all just a brownish tint....

Should I be concerned at all?
Also are there any creams or procedures i could have done to correct this problem?

Thank you for your advice doctor
These can be penile melanotic macules and other than cosmetic disfigurement these should not cause much problem. You cannot remove them at home. Cryosurgery using liquid nitrogen and laser are the main treatment modalities.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.