Dermatology Expert Forum
Pimp like bumps on my penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Pimp like bumps on my penis
I don't exactly know how or what caused me to have these very small, almost pimple like, little bumps on the end of my penis.

There are 5, and they are all around the same area. There is 1 that never goes away, no matter what I do. The others sometimes go away if I put bleach on them. I have tried everything from Aldara, Condylux and Condisil Gel. Nothing works. The best results have come with the bleach, but the bumps are gone for only a day at the most. Then they come right back.

They look exactly like little white head pimples

my GF and I have been sexually active for a few years and she hasn't/doesn't get any problems from it or anything that I am aware of

I've got mixed opionions from doctors
2 said no worries they are normal, other 1 said they are warts

are these damgerous?
how can I get rid of them?
can anyone help?
They sound normal to me.  Cysts are common on the end of the penis, warts are not.  Cysts are not dangerous.  You can't get rid of them unless you have some form of surgery, but you don't need surgery on your penis, since the bumps are not important.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
h i am in my mid teens i have found bumps almost like white head pimples all around the base of my penis i was wondering if this ment anything
I am 17 yrs old and I have this bump-like, pimple-like bump on the outside of my penis. At first I thought it was like a pimple or something and I tried squeezing it but nothing came out and it hurt. I had seen it before a couple of weeks earlier and forgot about it until now. Im kind of worried b/c im scared it might be something bad and lead to something worse if I dont act quickly. Please help! thank you.