Pimple Like bump!!!
I have this large pimple, almost feels like a boyle on the inner part of my well butt. I dont know what it is. its very painful. Tolerable but painful... it feels like a large marble inside.. before i go get embarassed i would like to see if you have any comments about it

This discussion is related to Lumps on butt around anus.
It can be due to a boil. Keep the area clean and apply some warm compresses and topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics and incision and drainage may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.