Pimple On Vagina
I just discovered today that I have a pimple (at least I think it is) on the outside of my Labia Major.  It isn't inside the vagina, so it isn't hurting or anything...it just hurts a little when the toilet paper touches it when wiping after urinating.  Is there anything I can do to get rid of this pimple myself...or do I need to go to the Doctor?
It's very important to know exactly where the lesion is.

If it's in the pubic hair area, it could simply be an ingrown hair.

If it's on the mucus membranes of the genital area..there are no hair follicles there and a trip to an OB-GYN would be in order.
From your symptoms,it looks like a Bartholin's abscess or cyst. There are glands in the vaginal lips called Bartholin’s glands. These can become painful and swollen, and an abscess can form. This often causes blockage in the main duct from the gland, and a cyst develops. This is felt as a painless, hard swelling.In such cases, antibiotics may be helpful, or surgical treatment might be required.

Other possibilities are sebaceous cysts (accumulations of secretions that can occur Fanywhere on the skin or mucosal surfaces), lipomas (fatty deposits) ,fibromas (fibrous tissue deposits) or viral warts(small raised pimples to a mass of large, cauliflower-like growths. The virus that causes them is passed on during sex).
An examination by a gynecologist will be the best as it is only after an examination that it will become clear what the lump that you have noticed is due to.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep us posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.