Pimple like bump on my scrotum.
by Ranokoa, Jun 26, 2010
Well, a few weeks ago I had discovered a small bump (lump) on my scrotum. The center is white, the skin around it is not red or showing any signs of abnormalities, no hair has grown on it either. The bump/lump is rather firm, and seems to be just a few skin layers deep. (Deep enough for me not to want to do a self biopsy. *snicker*) At first, and sort of now even, I believed it to be a sort of pimple. I read up as much as I could find on google, (Yay google, and your vast resources of information that either had little or nothing to do at all with what my quandary is, and or was nothing but pornography.) As to my sardonic compliments of google suggest, I have yet to find anything concrete.
    The most "useful" (and that's pushing it) information I could find was something along the lines of these exact (not) words. "Small lumps can and do develop on the scrotum that are filled with liquid. This is normal and poses no danger." To whatever "doctor" (or possibly not... Person did not specify) said this, I have something to say to you. "You are more vague, optimistic and short-sighted than something that's very vague, optimistic and short-sighted." Yes, I know, I make the best insults.
     I am sure there are dozens if not hundreds of both serious and not serious conditions caused by a myriad of things that produce the exact same affects (Or appear to, to a nonmedical degree person.). But, then again, what condition is there now-a-days that doesn't have a billion causes?
     Anyways, at first I tried to pop it like a zit, thinking that is exactly what it was. Although the thing itself did not hurt, the skin around it certainly did after a while. The bump/lump neither reduced in size, popped inside or out (thank [Insert Deity] it didn't pop inside). It's been a few weeks and I am unsure if it has grown any, if it did it was a very small amount. But it certainly never shrank.
     As for my sex life is concerned... Well... Let's just say there is absolutely no worry it could be sexually related. The last time any part of me touched a woman was right around the time I saw a man in white and heard screaming from a beast that could only later be described as my mother. (Whom is clean of any STD, now and then.)
     This bumps slightly exact position is on the right side of my scrotum, not quite in the middle but not quite close to my penis. Basically it is situated perfectly for me to find easily, see easily, and reach and or work with easily.
     Is this a pimple that refuses to pop or change in size or density over many weeks? (possible a month or two.. More than likely... I lose track of time so fast now-a-days.)? If so, can it be popped? Should I get a doctor to check it out? Considering the timeline of "changes" I am not too scared so that I wish to visit a doctor, and my humility has not faltered to the point where anyone who knows me knows it exists. I read somewhere on this website of a person with a similar problem but had many different variables in life that I do not trust the condition to be exactly the same. Also that person abused the hell out of his manhood to inspect his "Little White Friend". However, I do believe when I see someone request a specific doctor, and give a convincing reason of trust why, that it would be a good idea to follow suite. So, Doctor Raskell? Rosscal.. Roccos? I can't remember. I'm sure there aren't a wide range of doctors with similar names, so whatever doctor I am closes to, would you please be so kind to help me in my dilemma? It would be very much so appreciated.

PS: On a side note, I find it hilarious the "Tag Suggestions" given from it analyzing key words from this entry. Automated things simply are rare to be accurate to context without the ability to perceive emotional reaction.


(White male, 19 years of age, virgin [if you could not tell], 240ish pounds, 6", out of shape. Fat, but not DAMN. The growth itself appeared very quickly within a 12 hour time frame. I check my manhood for things like this every night and morning. [paranoid] If any of that helps.)
Related Discussions
Member Comments (3)
by Ranokoa, Jun 26, 2010
Darnit, I forgot to take out the whole part about only Dr. Raskoll or whatever. Please, anyone answer this.
by Bhupinder Kaur, MDBlank, Jun 26, 2010
This kind of hard bump which is present outside a testicle can be a cyst like epididymal cyst or a benign growth of the skin or testicles. You need to get an ultrasound testis done to confirm the diagnosis. Diagnostic or therapeutic fine needle aspiration cytology(FNAC ) may also be needed to confirm the diagnosis. My sincere advice would be to consult a urologist and get these investigations done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

by Ranokoa, Jun 29, 2010
Thank you, my good friend. Would you happen to know exactly how much these procedures cost? My insurance, unfortunately for me, is no longer in affect as of about a month and a half ago. I was with Keyser or something... I don't know, a bit late in the day for me to be spelling. Anyways, my family is finally making enough to be a lot more comfortable, but we are still just barely out of being broke.
      If there are other alternatives or things that may be helpful to this problem please do let me know. Normally, if the thing had been elsewhere located, I wouldn't want to go to so many lengths, but whatever is available I'll do. For the sake of the region affected and my personal pride as someone who can continue my bloodline, (More sentimental for it being my blood rather than my families. *snicker*) I have an open mind for ideas that are less then preferable.