Pimple like spot in stomach

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Pimple like spot in stomach

Hi all, I was curious if anyone can help me. 2 weeks ago I developed a head cold. While fighting the cold, I noticed a bruise like spot on my stomach. Underneath I can feel a small lump under the skin of my stomach, about the size of half a pea or a pimple. No pain or anything but I can feel it there.  The bruise mark has long vanished but the growth remains. It it not visible with the eye the only reason I know it's there is because I rub it. I have had the EXACT same scenario on the opposite side of my stomach before but that one went away. This one has seemed to have lingered a little longer. Any help will be highly appreciated.
This looks like a swollen lymph node in response to the cold that you had. Lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph nodes) is usually caused by a viral or bacterial infection. Other causes include allergic reactions, arthritis, cancer, metabolic diseases, and an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism).
Treatment for inflamed, swollen lymph nodes, also known as lymphadenitis, depends on the cause. In some cases, over-the-counter (OTC) pain relievers and warm compresses may be all you need. For more serious cases, treatment of swollen lymph nodes involves treating the underlying cause.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

This has been very helpful, thank you.

Thanks for your kind words. Take care and God bless.