Pimple on Scrotum?
Hi! My boyfriend recently developed a small-ish bump  on his scrotum, it came on suddenly. After a day it developed  a white head which he popped (puss came out). He only has one and it looks like a pimple or ingrown hair (he recently shaved).

I'm a little worried, however, because he's only had sex previously with the girl he lost his virginity too (she was a virgin too) where as I have had more partners (always protected but you never know!). I have never had an STD, and have been tested recently but I'm worried it could be herpes because I know you can have it and never show symptoms and pass it on;  I definitely do not want to have given him anything :S ahhh!

I was also wondering if there is any means of getting a full STD test which checks for every STD/STI? From what I've read there are no ways to test accurately for herpes without having lesions.

Thanks!
From the symptoms it looks like folliculitis or a sebaceous cyst. The other possibility is of a genital wart or molluscum lesions. The only way of ruling it out is by getting yourself tested for genital herpes. Laboratory tests include: culture of the virus, direct fluorescent antibody (DFA) studies to detect virus, skin biopsy, and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to test for presence of viral DNA. I sincerely advise you to consult a dermatologist and get it ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.