Pimple on the head of my penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Pimple on the head of my penis

Hi i have a very small pimple on the head of my penis, its like in the middle not at the bottom like the little PPP, and it's just one, it doesn't hurt at all except for when i first saw it i tried to pop it like every other pimple i've ever gotten.(didn't work) but other than that it doesn't hurt. no pain when i urinate or anything, and i've only had it for like 3-4 days and it's already going away on it's own. my problem is i noticed it 2 days after having unprotected sex with a girl.(wasn't the first time with this girl. she just got tested not too long ago as a follow up on something and came back clean. before that it was a month to 2 months since i had sex with a different girl. should i be worried about it since nothing hurt and it doesn't really look bad at all? i've looked at pictures of stds and nothing really looks like it.  i've had some other bumps come up on my legs that itch from time to time but just since i've started my old job and i sweat alot in long dickies pants and i think that is just deteregent related or maybe the material cause it's just on my legs idk. more worried about an std though.
This looks like an infected hair follicle or a small cyst. Herpes usually presents with itch painful blisters. However if there is any central depression then molluscum needs to be evaluated. Another possibility would be a genital wart.You should keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.