Pimple or inflamed hair follicle
lately my boyfriend been having little pimple on the shaft of his penis due to the heat thats create in his military uniform. they are usually one at a time. 2 days ago, we noticed there was a red dot on his penis, and we both thought it was just pimple again. but now it has grew to about half an inch in diameter, it's painful, it hurts without applying pressure, red, and it felt hard around it.it look just like those under skin pimple you would get on your face, its hard to pop it and it reminds painful.  since we thought it was a pimple, we tried to pop it, but all it did was coming out a little bit of blood, and the swollen still there, and just as painful. it doesn't look like herpes or genital warts. but it's still getting me really worried, because he is in so much pain. i am wonder how can i make him feel better, or how long is it gonna take to go away, and is it really a pimple or is it inflamed hair follicle, or an infect ingrown hair.
Your boyfriend has syphilis he got from some hoe, you probably now have syphilis too.