Pimple rash on my 2 year olds butt

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Pimple rash on my 2 year olds butt

My 2 year old daughter has had this pimple rash on her butt for months and i have taken her to her ped. and she tells me that it is a yeast infection. So she gave us some cream to put on it and it seemed to go away some but not completely. So i took her back to the ped. and she gave us the same thing and it did the same thing. My daughter is also potty trained so it is not like she is in diapers all day. She only wears pull ups at naptime and bedtime. The rash does not seem bothersome to her. Her butt looks really bad i do not know what else to do. If you know what i should do please let me know...

Bland cremes containing zinc oxide like rashfree should do.Mostly an ammoniacal dermatitis common in children.