Pimple sores on buttocks
I HAVE  SORES THAT R ON MY BUTTOCKS AND EXTEND TO THE BACK OF MY KNEES.AND BEFORE ONE WILL APPEAR.I HAVE A STING (THAT FEELS LIKE A NEEDLE *****)AND WHEN I RUB MY HAND OVER THE PLACE,I HAVE A LUMP THAT HAS APPEARED FOLLOWED BY A SORE TIP.I FIRST RUBBED ALCOHOL ON IT.BUT TO NO AVAIL.BUT ONE DAY I HAD JUST GOTTEN OUT THE SHOWER,AND I WAS GREASING MY LEGS AND THIGHS WITH VASELINE,I NOTICE AS I WAS RUBBING MY HAND OVER THE PIMPLE WITH THE VASELINE,SOMETHING CAME OUT OF IT.SOMETHING REAL FLAT LOOK BLACK,OR GREY LIKE TRASH OR A PIECE OF LINT.NOW BUTTOCKS ALWAY DOWN TO THE BACK OF MY KNEES R MANY PIMPLE.WHEN I PUT VASELINE ON THEM I GET SOMETHING OUT OF THEM.THEY LAST ABOUT A WEEK THEN THEY TURN THE AREA WITH A DARK SCAB.AS THEY DRY UP NEW ONES DEVELOPES.I HAVE BEEN TO 2 DERMATOLIGIES ONE GAVE ME AN ANTIBIOTIC CREAM,AND THAT DID NOTHING.AND THE OTHER DERM. GAVE ME A CREAM IN A TUBE ,STATING IT WAS SCABIES,AND THAT DIDNT HELP.SO NOW WILL SOME BODY PLEASE GIVE ME A RIGHT DIAGNOSIS OF MY PROBLEM?

This discussion is related to Painful sores on back of thighs.

Nothing can be said with  surety without having a look at the lesions.

This seems to be a case of folliculitis from your description. Folliculitis is the inflammation of one or more hair follicles.

Folliculitis of the buttocks is common and unimportant.  You might try putting an antibiotic ointment like bacitracin or neosporin in your nostrils every night for a month, because staph germs hang out there and sometimes "seed" other body parts.  Do not pop these lesions.

This condition is commonly seen from the friction caused by wearing tight clothing.

Folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).

They appear as pimples or pustules located around a hair follicle, usually preceded by or associated with itching skin.

You can treat this with topical antiseptic ointment which is adequate for most cases.
Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment can also be applied on the bumps to hasten the resolution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folliculitis

It would be advisable to consult a skin specialist for your symptoms and a proper clinical examination.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us on how you are doing.

Regards.
If all the medical shows i have seen are  correct and your putting vaseline on them causes something to come out sounds like u may have a sort of worms. And when your appling the petroloum( vaseline) its cutting the air so the come out. I would suggest saving one of these things. And going to a specialist