Pimple that won't go away?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Pimple that won't go away?

4340056?1239385747
Hey everyone,

So I had a thing pop up on my face that started like a typical pimple. I call it a pimple because I have no idea what else it can be. The only thing is that it has not gone away. It shrinks down to nearly nothing but it is still there. The color has changed and the pimple has still remained on my face. Here's a close up photo of it: http://kaze.ashen-ray.com/IMG_1999.JPG

A photo of more of my face with the spot I am talking about is here http://kaze.ashen-ray.com/IMG_2000.JPG

I would say it has been there for almost a month. Sometimes the color is a lot less and less noticeable but sometimes, like today, I see it a lot more than usual.

Any idea what this might be?
Hey, i am only 14 but that's pretty simple. You probably popped the pimple that's why, i guess. it happens to mostly everyone and anyone who would pop a pimple on their face.
Don't do that another time.

Hope i helped!
I think I might have the same issue..it was a pimple but now its a reddish blackish bump..painful to squeeze. its been there for almost 2 months I think..when does it go away??