Pimples On Fingers

I never get sick or anything, but the other day I woke up and I 6 had pimples on my fingers on my right hand only. they are red and have water or something in them, they are only small so I popped them, the next day none came, but today I have another pimple on my pinky finger and forearm.

I dont know what this is, I live in the country and there is ticks out here and I also have dogs, I also washed my bed sheets ect, thinking I had bed bugs or fleas, but I guess that isnt the problem since I have another pimple today. :(

Anyone know what this is? is it serious?

You should not pick at the lesions as this could cause them to become secondarily infected.

This could be a fungal infection, eczema, dermatitis, or due to sweat dermatitis or bacterial infection. This could also be an allergic reaction to some substance.

You should keep your hands clean, wash them frequently, apply calamine lotion to help soothe the lesions, and take oral antihistamine medications for the itching.

Are you exposed to any chemicals at work?

You would have to consult your doctor for a confirmed diagnosis - eczema would need steroid local application creams, a bacterial infection would need an antibacterial and a fungal infection would need an antifungal.

Let us know if you need any other information nad post us about how you are doing.

Post us about what your doctor advises.

Regards.