Pimples after Hair removing cream
Hey,
I have used a hair removing cream once over my butt almost a year ago. No redness was visible right afterwards at that time.
Until like few days following, small pimples (~ 5mm) started to be visible all around, turning red. They had no yellow heads which excludes infection, although using fucidin as an attempt to treat them, lessed their size probably.
It's 1 year already, I still got them there, my skin hasn't recovered yet and bumpy to the touch ( i dont know if they are permanent the reason why it makes me anxious and worried). Everynow and then I have one or few enlarging relatively and becoming painful to the touch.
I would really appreciate to know the exact diagnosis of these lesions and any true treatment, perhaps before they scar my skin forever.
It can be due to infected and irritated hair follicles. Folliculitis starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with the bacteria Staphylococcus (staph).
Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.