Pimples and Chapped lips
I'm a 18 year old male, and i gave a girl oral sex, about 30 minutes later i noticed a tiny pimple on my lip, i thought it was nothing. its been about two weeks and since then my lips have been more chapped then usual. there's two pimples. The first one is in my inner top lip and its kind of clear. the second one is on my outer bottom lip. they don't hurt and the there extremely small, my firsts thoughts where herpes, or maybe a mild form of mouth cankers but I'm not sure and i guess this is the only medium in which i can get a professional opinion. Could it be a STD or just maybe a common infection.

And me and the girl have talked since and she doesn't seem to have any visible humps or lumps and where.
everyone, from birth, has a form of herpes, and it presents itself in the form of "cold sores" usually.  I am not saying your girl has genital herpes, or the "bad" kind, but it does sound like you are experiencing the "cold sore" or "canker" type.  If she has been sexually active with others, she might have an STD that even she is not aware of.  Don't forget, we sleep with everyone our partner has slept with when it comes to unprotected sex, and that includes ORAL!
Get some Abreva, it is not cheap, but the best out there for this kind of thing.  And if you don't get any relief, or they get worse, go and see your doctor, which means she needs to do the same.
From your symptoms cold sores need to be ruled out. Pain, burning, tingling, or itching occurs at the infection site before the sores appear. Then clusters of blisters erupt which break down. You need to get some investigations like sample from the sores to identify the virus, culture analysis, Tzanck smear, antigen and antibody studies and blood sampling for antibody studies done to confirm the diagnosis. My sincere advice would be to consult a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.