Pimples around Anus
I have noticed skin colored pimples that are clustered around my anus.  They are not painful and have been there for around a month.  They are not on my rectum but the area that is the inner buttocks.  I have had std tests because of bumps around my genitals and the tests have been negative.  I saw a dermatologist and he said that it was folliculitis.   Is it possible to have the same thing in my anal area?
These bumps can be due to folliculitis but it is important to rule out the possibility of anal warts. Anal warts  are small warts that can occur in the rectum.They are cauliflower-like protuberances and are usually symptomless.They are spread through direct skin-to-skin contact during oral, genital, or anal sex with an infected partner.Sometimes haemorrhoids also present as small pumps around the anus.

In my opinion you should talk to a cosmetologist/dermatologist about this and get these lumps evaluated as without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Warm regards.

They really aren't on the rectum and are more on the inner buttocks area.  You can't really see them and I can only see them in the mirror when I stretch my buttocks in front of a mirror.  They aren't cauliflowerd and are not really clustered but separate.  They don't look like the pictures online and more closely look like whiteheads or skin tags
I have the same thing too :(
http://tinypic.com/r/2cfr5hz/6

i was trying to scratch them to see what thry are