Pimples in my mouth
hi i have never had pimples in or around my face Occasionnally i will get a pimple inside my mouth but it will go away in 2 days at the most. Recently however i have been getting multiple amounts of pimples in and outside of my face. The ones outside my face dont have any pus in them and are usually on the cheeks, sideburns, temples or right under my nose and above the lip-the ones above the lips and under the nose do have pus sometimes. The pimples i get inside the mouth generally always have pus in them and are located on the gums or inside of the cheeks or on any part of the tongue. These pimples however they may be soft or hard are very painful and i have tried many different types of medicines, gels and even toothpastes as that seems to be a common cause but none of them help. The only thing that really does help only hte outside pimples is vaseline but for the inner ones i dont know what to do. If there is anyway to get rid of htem plz help.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be perioral dermatitis. Perioral dermatitis is a chronic papulopustular and eczematous facial dermatitis.Treatment consists of oral antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs. A mild soap or soap substitute, such as Dove or Cetaphil should be used for washing. Scrubbing should be avoided.

If the symptoms are not controlled by topical antibiotics,then oral antibiotics may be needed.Pls consult your dermatologist and discuss this with them.Also then get orofacial dermatitis ruled out.

I hope that helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or in case you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.