Pimples on penis head
For about the past week or so I have had what looks like a pimple on the head of my penis. In the past couple days, another one has grown right next to it. I am in the military, and have not had sexual relations with anyone since the last time I went home almost 9 months ago and I wore a condom. I have been getting acne on my face, back, and legs lately, and have also been getting a lot of bug bites. The bug bites are mostly down by my feet, but there have been a few that are up by my knee caps. I am also about to deploy, and have recently received the smallpox and anthrax vaccinations. Is this something I should be concerned about? I am an aircrew member so if I go to medical I will be placed in a flight down status which I do not want. Any help is greatly appreciated, and if there are any questions I will be more than happy to answer them.
Also, the bumps do not itch, hurt, or anything. If I didn't visually see them I wouldn't know they are there.