Pimples under the arm
Just under my armpit have quite a few big pimples.
I've had them for a year of so and everytime one gets quite big i pop it and alot of puss comes out but after that they then scar or something leave a sort of dent. Everytime one goes another one comes up, they vary in sizes. They're not extremely sore but are a bit painful. Please help as the scars look disgusting.
Also another thing is when i squeeze them alot of puss comes out and after that blood follows.
From the symptoms the possibility of hidradenitis suppurativa needs to be ruled out. Hidradenitis suppurativa is a skin disease that affects areas bearing apocrine sweat glands and hair follicles; such as the underarms, groin and buttocks.

Apply warm compresses on the lumps and keep the area clean. Topical antiseptic treatment and topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment is very useful. If still the lumps persist then specific treatment like antibiotics, vit A supplements, corticosteroid injections, isotretinoin, antiandrogens and sometimes excision and drainage ,laser therapy and radiotherapy are found useful. I feel that you should consult a dermatologist and discuss these options with him.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.