Pin head dot on penis
Ok,  I was with this girl on Saturday night. We didn't have sex but there  was  some touching and rubbing going on....on Wednesday, I realized I have a  small pin head sized dot in the middle of my penis. Its a dark red color.  It doesn't hurt and there  is only one. Any suggestions because  I  am really flipping out here.  
I have the same thing a red dot but its on the head of my penis it showed up one or two days after I was kissing with this girl some dry sex and a handjob any thoughts on what it could be maybe a pimple please help

I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be due to cherry angiomas,folliculitis,contact dermatitis,rash due to friction rub or genital wart. Cherry angiomas are made up of clusters of tiny capillaries at the surface of the skin, forming a small round dome ("papule"), which may be flat topped.

When they first develop, they may be only a tenth of a millimeter in diameter and almost flat, appearing as small red dots.
Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion or Neosporin cream on the spots as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin if the bump itches.
If still the symptoms do not improve then pls get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist.Genital warts have to be ruled out.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted.