Pink Patches on my Body
Afternoon Doc. Am a 23 years male. And i have had these Pink Patches on my body for now 5 months. I first saw them on my both scrotum, there are few patches on my chest and stomach, the area around my finger nails are pink, three small patches on my face and my lips are getting all pink. When i hurt my self, the sow heals just fine but that pink colour remains. They don't hurt nor itch nor irritate. Its like i don't have that Melanin in my blood.

I have been just fine for the last 4, 5 month, its just that these patches are multiplying messing up my skin.

Please Doc help me.

THANK YOU!!
From the symptoms the possibility of pityriasis rosea needs to be ruled out. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and itching. Topical and oral steroids are needed. Water, sweat, and soap may cause irritation and should be avoided in the disease. Topical zinc oxide and calamine lotion are useful for pruritus.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.