Pink Scaly Patches on Body Rash? Lesions?
For the past 2 months I've been getting reddish/pink circular scaly patches in various places on my body.  They do not itch most of the time and when they do, it only itches momentarily.  None are no more than the size of a nickel.  I first got one right underneath my eyebrow, bright red and flaky.  The color turns from bright red to a light pinkish color.  Then I got 3 more spots just like it about 1-3 wks later.  Two on my upper arm beside eachother and the other on the side of my leg near my knee.  Within the past 2 weeks, I've gotten 7 more spots. (3 on legs in different spots, 1 on tummy, 1 near armpit, 1 on back and 1 on forearm) Some smaller, some bigger and some more red while the others are just pink.  They have not changed their size since I have gotten them.  The are slightly raised at the edge but flat.  They are not oozing any fluids.  I'm concerned because I seem to keep getting more and doesn't just seem like an isolated thing.  I do not have health insurance or else, I would've been to the DR by now.  Over the weekend, I noticed that my son had 2 spots identical to the ones I have.  One on his chin and one on his chest.  If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thank you!
Pityriasisis rosea is the likely condition,and resolves in about 6 weeks.

Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be discoid eczema ,pityriasis rosea, or ringworm.

Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months(upto six months)

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.Other possibilities have to be ruled out then.

Hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.