Pink/orange raised spots with blackheads on breasts.

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I am 20, and since I can remember, I've had raised areas of skin that look slightly fungal(?) with blackheads in the area above my left nipple. The raised area can be squeezed and then releases a clear fluid, and the blackheads keep returning, no matter how much I remove them. Sometimes they also bleed if I squeeze them too much.
I've never been to a doctor about it, but now it's affecting my sex life. I was just wondering if anyone has had the same problem and knows how to deal with it.
From the symptoms it looks like a sebaceous cyst. It is filled with a soft, whitish brown material that sometimes oozes out onto the skin's surface. This material is called sebum. Treatment includes small surgical opening into the skin and removing the sac (excision biopsy). But recurrence is quite common. I suggest you to get the diagnosis confirmed from a dermatologist after examination.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you very much. I will go and see my doctor, and keep you updated.
I went to the Doctor and they have no idea what it could be. I have a Dermatology appointment in a week, so hopefully they will know.