I have one plantar wart on each foot. Getting them treated next week.
1.We only have a bath tub now while the shower is under construction. After I take a bath is the wart virus still in the tub after it is drained?
2. Can I get warts in other places while I am soaking in the bath water itself?
3. Can my other family members get them from taking bath after me?
4. Should I bleach the tub after I get out?
5. Can they get them from the bath mat that I step on after I get out of the tub?
6. If I have my bare feet in my bed under the covers can other family get it from the blankets?
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.