Plasticy Skin
I woke up yesterday with a rash/ dry skin on my penis. I am circumsized and I don't have any STDs. I didn't notice anything on Thursday; I noticed the dry skin after showering on Friday. It looked like I had hardened hair gel on the skin around the head of my penis and a small part of the head -- it's only on the top side and no where else. I put moisturizer on it and today I've noticed that the skin is starting to peel. It's not itchy. There's no pain. My skin just looks and feel plasticy. What could this be and what can I do?
Sorry i can't can't help you but anything that has to do with your penis, PLEASE GO TO YOUR DOCTER!

It can be due to dry skin or xerosis or eczema. Dry skin results when there is not enough water in the stratum corneum for it to function properly. Too much soapy water, exposure to harsh chemicals, the normal aging process and certain types of skin diseases are some of the causes of decreased amounts of protective skin oils which in turn causes dry skin.

The mainstay of management is liberal use of moisturizers after washing with luke warm water. Soap should be used minimally. Moisturizers should be reapplied liberally during the day. You can also use a topical cortisone (steroid) cream or ointment like dermacort(hydrocortisone). Adding a humidifier to the central heating system of your home or using a humidifier also helps.

If the symptoms persist then get eczema ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.