Please Help!! Bug bite on face
For the past month, i have been getting these bug bites on my face every day or every other day. It only bites me once, unlike bed bugs which bites consecutively in the same area. I've noticed it ONLY bites my face which is the most annoying part.

The bite first itches really bad and you can see it pretty good. At first, the center is really small and clearish. while the area around the center turns really red. You can tell where you got bit and its causing reaction around it. After a while the redness around the center goes away and the center part turns red. it turns into a little bump which is visible for around few days up to a week. Not really itchy after the first day of the bite.

What can this be? i am really frustrated and can not seem to find the problem. I have bombed my room, washed all pillows/sheets/etc/ vacuumed almost every day and yet still its biting me. I have even vacuumed my mattress which is fairly new (maybe a year old, bought it brand new).

hope someone can help me. thanks.
From the symptoms it looks more like folliculitis rather than bug bites. Folliculitis is the inflammation of one or more hair follicles. The condition may occur anywhere on the skin.It starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. It can be itchy also.

Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as Neosporin can be used. If the symptoms persist then please get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.