Please help- skin in between toes is blue?!?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

For some reason for the last few weeks the skin in between my toes has turned blue - bright color crayon blue. It doesn't itch or burn, it just happens to be blue. The skin is not raised or irritated in the slightest. At first I thought something had gotten into my sock and dyed my feet, but after washing I realized it was my skins color. Then the next week it showed up on the other foot. I really have no idea what is going on and I keep searching on the internet, but I find nothing. The marks have gotten slightly smaller, but are still quite there. I'm a girlie girl so I keep my feet very well taken care of, so I really can't image what this is. I do however have eczema on the sole of the foot it originally showed up on. I don't recall what kind exactly, but I get small little blister like bumps on the sole of my foot and on my hands. I use a cream on my hands and one foot, but not in between my toes (Flocinonide). So if anyone has any idea what this could possibly be I would greatly appreciate it considering it takes weeks upon weeks to get a dermatology appointment.
Tags: eczema