Please help me figure out what is on my hands

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

8066761?1340210927
Hello every one My name is Brad and this begun about a year and a half ago on just my right hand but has now spread to my left hand too. I have seen many dermatologists it has been called every thing from hand eczema, psoriasis, skin cells randomly dieing. I have been on every topical cream you can probably name. Some with steroids. A skin biopsy was performed and showed the doctor if he saw signs of psoriasis any where else on my body then this was likely psoriasis well he checked me every where and found nothing. Let me tell you about it first off this is NO WHERE else on my body other then my hands. It does not burn or itch. It does not bleed or puss. My skin just peels. My finger nails are fine not pitted. (I am trying to answer every question I have been asked by the doctors) Only skin condition I have in my family and I showed signs of as a new born baby was something called seborrhea I have tried every lotion no luck. I have cut out fragrance products changed soap. I am a mechanic I was wearing latex gloves so I switched to none latex then tried just gotten gloves no luck hasn't gone any where. Maybe you or a friend has had this and can help me or maybe you did something different and it cleared up ? who knows I will take what ever information any one can provide me. I am attaching a few pictures but can always add more if needed.

In advance I thank you all for reading this and any info that can provide
acrodermatitis continua of hallopeau.
me and my sister used to get something similar on our feet/toes. could be pretty painful when walking. thing is we never go *** checked and never really did anything for it but it just stopped. wasnt at the same time either.

my guess is you may have a reaction to something you use. what do you do for a living. my freind used to get rashes on his hands until he found out it was a cleaning chemical his job used. another buddy used to have to wear gloves to handle his work tools because he was allergic to nickle.....

you say you wear gloves. do your hands sweat in them? maybe you should get some cotton breathable gloves? wish i was more help.
maybe if you look into the foot peeling you can find some remedies that may work.

good luck