Please help my penis is peeling,burning, and has what seems to be blist...

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Please help my penis is peeling,burning, and has what seems to be blisters

Ok, so about a month back I met this girl at a party and had unprotected sex. She gave me oral. A week or so later I began to develope an itch on my upper/inner thighs. I was jus put on pain pills so I thought it was an allergic reaction. But then the itching got worse and small red bumps appeared and spread to my hips and lower stomach. Its continued to get worse and the shaft of my penis is itchy, peeling and has what seems to be a 2 or 3 blisters around the head of the penis and when i tried having sex with my gf (protected this time) it burned and small itchy bumps have appeared in other places like finger webbings and arm, and skin on the shaft has started peeling a few days ago. I'm afraid to goto the doctor until i get an idea and can prepare myself for what's wrong. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!
'Scabies', presumably from the descriptions.Do consult your doc.ok?
Is it only possible through sex because if im not mistaken I stayed in a friends bed who had them. Could it have been on the cloth on the blankets?
And if its too long before its treated are there any serious dangers?
Sure, skin contact or clothings. Not serious but can cause ac.nephritis in children, if secondarily infected. Also you can spread to others too.Regards.
Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers